Ski resort in Myhove – rest in the Carpathians
Myhove – hotels, cottages, slopes, tracks, maps, photos
is a ski resort in the Carpathians. This is a small village in Vyzhnytsia Raion Chernivtsi oblast. It is located among the picturesque Carpathian Mountains and has become famous by building of the modern ski resort complex on its territory.
Myhove is located in 60 km from Chernivtsi city. This ski resort complex is a modern and rapidly developing complex, it becomes more popular among tourists. The ski resort is located at an altitude of 500 m above the sea level at the foot of Kychera and Stozhok Mountains. There is a convenient road to the resort. Nearby there is Solonets tract which is famous by its mineral waters.
In the early of the winter it snows in Myhove and as usual there are lots of snow in December. Due to professional care of tracks and the use of snow cannons, snow cover in Myhove lasts until the end of March.
The complex in Myhove operates all year. Winter holidays in Mihovo
is a traditional way of spending time for skiing, snowboarding and sledding. Tracks are illuminated at nights in Myhove resort, there are rental ski equipment and there are instructors on the tracks as well.
Summer holidays in the Carpathians
in the complex in Migovo an feeling on horseback, bicycles and scooters, make tours around the Carpathians, ascent to the heights of the picturesque mountains. In the complex of Mihovo are working the summer outdoor pools, roledrom, complex, ropes.
In summer rest in the Carpathians
in Myhove complex is an opportunity of horse riding, bicycle and quads' riding as well as to make excursion through the Carpathians, to climb to the peaks of the picturesque mountains. In Myhove complex there are summer swimming pools, rollerdrom, rock climbing wall, ropes course park.
The main ski tracks of Myhove resort
Tracks in Myhove have the general length of over 3000 meters. Some tracks are laid from the top station, one of track in Myhove is built for beginners, one is for training and another is for funs of snow tubing.
Tracks in Myhove – characteristics
- Ski track in Myhove, length is 1300 m, width is 45 m, level differences is 250 m;
- Ski track in Myhove, length is 1100 m, width is 50 m, level differences is 250 m;
- Ski track in Myhove, length is 600 m, width is 500 m, level differences is 130 m;
- Track for beginners and children, length is 150 m, width is 45 m;
- Track for snow tubing, length is 150 m, width is 45 m.
Tracks are illuminated, there are snow cannons and snow groomers.
Rest in Myhove, services and infrastructure
- hotels and cottages in Myhove;
- restaurants, wooden restaurants, pizzerias, outdoors cafes;
- ski lifts, tracks of different level of complexity, snow groomer, snow cannons, lightning of tracks;
- rental equipment;
- first-aid post;
- ski school and instructor's service;
- in winter there is a skating rink, in summer – rollerdrom;
- recreation areas, game rooms and playgrounds;
- saunas in some hotels and outdoors swimming pools;
- rope course park, rock climbing wall;
- excursions and walking tours to mountains.
Settlements and ski resorts near Myhove village
Lifts' price in Myhove ski resort as of 2020
- It starts from 30 UAH per one lift;
- season ticket for all day is 500-800 UAH;
- evening skiing is from 500 UAH.
Myhove – rental equipment, prices are as of 2020
- Skis and snowboards rental are from 150 UAH.
Cottages and hotels in Myhove – rest in the Carpathians in Myhove resort 2020
You can stay in Myhove in hotels which are near the lifts. Price per accommodation at hotels in Myhove is from 170 UAH per double room.
How to get to this place
Most of tourists come to Myhove from Chernivtsi.
you have to get to Chernivtsi, then you have to take a regular bus or a taxi to Myhove.
you have to drive to Chernivtsi, then to Myhove or to choose the road Kolomyia-Chernivtsi and turn to Myhove.
GPS coordinates: N 48.13438 E 25.34824
Important information about Myhove
- International code is 03132;
- Vyzhnytsia rescue team - (067) 342-04-98, (03730) 2-27-39, (03730) 2-10-75, (097) 315-31-57;
- lifts' working hours: from 9.00 till 21.00.
We invite you to rest in the Carpathians in Myhove!
*Myhove — a photo is used from free sources, Wikipedia, http://photo.i.ua/user/1525335
2015 - 2020. Rest in the Carpathians, Mihovo