Cottages of Zakarpattia
A wooden cottage near Huklyvyy village — private sector
A new two-storey cottage built of rough log in Huklyvyy village of Volovets region of Zakarpattia oblast – this is one of the picturesque places of the Carpathians; it is nearby the most popular ski resorts Pylypets and Podobovets and it is in 3 km from the rope tows.
The cottage is on the bank of the river and it is not far from the forest.
The dirt road leads to the building.
It is 300 m to the nearest shop, bar and restaurant.
It is 5 km to the railway station in Volovets settlement.
On the ground floor in the two-storey building there is a Finnish sauna, the first floor contains four double rooms, a kitchen, a toilet and a bathroom.
Each double room furnished with handmade furniture made of natural wood in an old style.
The kitchen is fully equipped: an induction cooker, a refrigerator, a microwave oven, a kettle, a coffee maker, kitchen sets and tableware. There is a TV set in the kitchen.
There is a wardrobe and other utensils on the floor: an iron, an ironing board and a hair dryer. It shows attention to visitors from the hosts.
There is a summer house near the cottage; it is a quiet and convenient place for rest in summer period; it is in 3 meters from the mountain’s river.
There is a grill for adults as well as an equipped playground for children.
Price per accommodation
The wooden cottage in Huklyvyy village can be rented whole.
- • winter - 1200 UAH per night;
- • summer - 1000 UAH per night.
Entertainment and excursions
In winter here there is considerable quantity of tourists, when snow falls. Those who love winter rest and skiing come here to rest and to be completely satisfied. In summer you can make walking tours to the mountains, go fishing, picking mushrooms and berries as well.
The Carpathians has a lot of nature and man-made wonders which are worth visiting. Here is a short list of places for visiting and the hosts can organize excursions to these locations as well:
- • Castles of Uzhgorod, Mukachevo, Chynadievo and Nevytskyy;
- • The Narcissus Valley that blooms in April and May;
- • Deer and ostrich farms;
- • Synevyr Lake;
- • Shypit Waterfall;
- • Thermal pools in Berhevo and Kosyno;
- • Borzhava mountain valley;
- • Underground valley of the Second World War in Volovets;
- • A village of museums - Kolochava;
- • Famous tasting rooms of Zakarpattia.
Services for extra charge
- • ski rental;
- • transfer (minibus for persons);
- • sauna - 150 UAH/h;
- • organization of excursions.
- • (+38) 099 024-22-14;
- • (+38) 099 024-22-15;
- • (+38) 093 823-28-77;
- • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- • Huklyvyy village, 315 А, Volovets region, Zakarpattia oblast;
- • Wooden cottage in Huklyvyy village.
We invite to stay and rest at "Wooden cottage in Huklyvyy village" in Zakarpattia!
016, Huklyvyy, Pylypets, Podobovets. Rest in the Carpathians